The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) is a collaboration between Harvard Medical School (HMS) and two HMS-affiliated teaching hospitals, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
Our staff includes experts in clinical medicine, medical education, health systems, healthcare quality improvement, monitoring and evaluation, and implementation research.
HAIVN supports Vietnam’s health system through a comprehensive approach to building healthcare worker capacity. This includes:
(1) strengthening medical education through curriculum innovation and faculty development.
(2) providing training, mentoring, and coaching in HIV and strengthening systems and capacity for technical assistance in the country.
(3) supporting the Vietnam Ministry of Health to develop policies and regulations that support quality medical education and medical care such as systems of accreditation and licensing.
- ND1 Program Jul 24, 2018 Ped. ARV Network Meeting
- ND1 Program Jul 26, 2018 Workshop on Dengue Outbreak with Pediatric Departments from hospitals in the South and the Central
- HTD Program Jul 26, 2018 Case Discussion
- HCMC PAC Program Jul 27, 2018 Difficult case discussion from 3 districts
- HAIVN Program Jul 27, 2018 - ARV treatment failure workshop - E-men program on VL roll-out and treatment failure
- An Giang PAC Program Jul 27, 2018 ARV treatment failure workshop ID: 989 989 6789