The Partnership for Health Advancement in Vietnam (HAIVN) is a collaboration between Harvard Medical School (HMS) and two HMS-affiliated teaching hospitals, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC), and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH).
Our staff includes experts in clinical medicine, medical education, health systems, healthcare quality improvement, monitoring and evaluation, and implementation research.
HAIVN supports Vietnam’s health system through a comprehensive approach to building healthcare worker capacity. This includes:
(1) strengthening medical education through curriculum innovation and faculty development.
(2) providing training, mentoring, and coaching in HIV and strengthening systems and capacity for technical assistance in the country.
(3) supporting the Vietnam Ministry of Health to develop policies and regulations that support quality medical education and medical care such as systems of accreditation and licensing.
- ND1 Program Nov 22, 2018 Case discussion on dengue fever disease
- HAIVN Program Nov 23, 2018 Discussion on VL roll-out and treatment failure cases